Pharmacy compounding is a practice in which a licensed pharmacist combines, mixes, or alters ingredients in response to a prescription to create a medication tailored to the medical needs of an individual patient. Pharmacy compounding can serve as an important public health need if a patient cannot be treated with an FDA-approved medication.
• Our insurance specialists work directly with the insurance provider to determine any out of pocket expense.
• Our customer service representatives will contact the patient and inform him or her of their co-pay and deductibles.
• New patients are instructed on the proper assembly of the device and use of medications.
• Patient follow-up is performed during and after treatment.
• Physicians will be notified concerning patient outcome.
• Our pharmacy will ship the medications and device directly to the patient’s home or office within 24 to 48 hours following patient consultation.
• Refrigerated medications are shipped overnight.
• Personalized instructions are included with every prescription.
How to get started with Premier
• Complete the personalized prescription order form.
• Provide complete patient information in the designated section along with prescription insurance.
• Check the appropriate medications, treatment frequency, and duration boxes.
• Provide Physician’s signature.
• Fax the form toll free to (844)245-4455.
• Premier will take care of the rest!