How to add a Premier Pharmacy refill bookmark to your iPhone for quick & easy access:
Your iOS homescreen isn't just for apps. You can put bookmarks on it, too, creating one-tap shortcuts to your favorite web sites.
- Open up Safari and load a web site. ( https://www.rxpremier.com/rx-refills )
- At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. This represents the never-ending struggle between the pursuant rectangular form and chased arrowhead. It also represents tapping a button to perform an action, which is more applicable in this case. So tap this button.
- If you managed to tap that button successfully, you'll have a few options. The one you want to tap is "Add to Home Screen". So do that.
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. So, you know, pick a good one and save it. When you're done it'll show up on your homescreen and you'll never have to type in that URL ever again.
How to add a Premier Pharmacy refill bookmark to your Android device for quick & easy access:
The Android browser, a standard Google program, functions much like your Web browser on a computer. You have the ability to bookmark Web pages for quick access. Once you bookmark a page, you can bring it up with one touch of your finger.
1. Open your Android browser and go to the page that you want to bookmark ( https://www.rxpremier.com/rx-refills
2. Tap "Menu" and wait for the menu to appear from the bottom of the screen. Select "Add Bookmark."
3. Enter information about the website so that you'll remember it. While the browser automatically fills in the bookmark address, you need to add a title.
4. Touch "Done."
5. Launch the browser, touch "Menu," then tap "Bookmarks" to access your bookmarked page.