Pharmacy compounding is a practice in which a licensed pharmacist combines, mixes, or alters ingredients in response to a prescription to create a medication tailored to the medical needs of an individual patient. Pharmacy compounding can serve as an important public health need if a patient cannot be treated with an FDA-approved medication.
All personalized formulations from Premier require a prescription from a license practitioner. Interested patients may contact Premier toll free at 844.245.2233. They are asked to provide pertinent information to better assist our Pharmacist with making recommendations to their individual healthcare provider.
- Our pharmacy is a network provider with most Medicare Part D, Medicaid and Commercial Insurance Plans
- Our insurance specialists work directly with the insurance provider to determine any out of pocket expense.
- Our customer service representatives will contact the patient and inform him or her of their co-pay and deductibles.
- New patients are instructed on the proper assembly of the device and use of medications.
- Patient follow-up is performed during and after treatment.
- Physicians will be notified concerning patient outcome.
- Our pharmacy will ship the medications and device directly to the patient’s home or office within 24 to 48 hours following patient consultation.
- Refrigerated medications are shipped overnight.
- Personalized instructions are included with every prescription.
How to get started with Premier
- Complete the personalized prescription order form.
- Provide complete patient information in the designated section along with prescription insurance.
- Check the appropriate medications, treatment frequency, and duration boxes.
- Provide Physician’s signature.
- Fax the form toll free to 844.245.2233
- Premier will take care of the rest!