The benefits of using compounded medications from Premier to treat your wounds include:
• Unique delivery vehicles such as gels, creams, sprays, and powders to make administering easier.
• Medications can be concentrated based on individual need maximizing therapeutic outcomes while reducing side effects.
• Medicines that have been ineffective can be combined to form a more potent customized medication. This speeds the healing process, saves time and money, and eliminates the need to take multiple medications.
Whether you suffer from a skin wound, you want to prevent one, or you need to improve your circulation, we are problem-solving health care professionals practicing the art of pharmaceutical compounding to develop a custom solution for all of your medication needs. Talk to your physician today and together let us improve your overall quality of life by healing your wounds and scars properly.
Components of Wound Formulations
Wound healing is a natural restorative response to tissue injury. Healing is the interaction of a complex cascade of cellular events that generates resurfacing, reconstitution, and restoration of the tensile strength of injured skin.
Our goal is to help accelerate the recovery process so you can return to a life free from the pain and discomfort of chronic and non-healing wounds, including:
• Diabetic wounds/ulcers
• Pressure ulcers
• Non-healing surgical wounds
• Complex soft tissue wounds
• Traumatic wounds
• Infected wounds
• Burns and radiation wounds
Premier topical wound formulations are formulated with Spira-Wash™ Gel, a gel specifically designed to aid the body’s healing process by acting as a protective barrier against the air, blocking out potentially harmful microorganisms and environmental toxins. Along with guarding against contaminants, Spira-Wash™ also creates a moist environment for the wound to heal in, which has been proven to speed healing by up to 50%. And unlike many comparable products, which protect the wound but also inhibit proper washing, Spira-Wash™ is water-washable, making cleaning and debridement of the wound as easy as possible.
Spira-Wash™ may be used on: