- Provides 21 grams of protein per serving
- Contains no cholesterol or saturated fat
- Less than 1 gram of sugar per serving
- A proprietary blend featuring pea protein, sacha inchi, chia seed, and cranberry
- Formulated with agave inulin for prebiotic support to improve gut health
- Formulated with an enzyme blend for easy digestion
- Hypoallergenic and non-GMO sourced
- Vegan and vegetarian approved!
Why Liquid Protein Nutrition?
Protein based liquid nutrition has been found to offer distinct nutritional advantages.
- Liquid nutrition does not require the same extensive digestion that is found in solid food. Solid foods require more enzymes and break down than liquid nutrition. Nutrients are absorbed more easily and efficiently through liquids.
- You decide what goes in your smoothie to achieve your nutritional needs.
- You can measure your nutrient intake of calories, sugar, and sodium per smoothie.
- You can enhance and fortify your smoothie to achieve exceptional nutritional support.
How To Make A Nutritional Smoothie In 4 Easy Steps:
1. CHOOSE YOUR GREENS
Kale, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Collards, Beet Greens, or Dandelion
Note: These will give your smoothie a solid nutritional plus. They will not impart flavor. General volume is 1/3 of the volume of the smoothie.
2. CHOOSE YOUR FRUIT
Bananas (Fresh Or Frozen), Berries (Fresh Or Frozen), Mango, Kiwi, Apple, Peach, Pear, Melon, Papaya, Pineapple
Note: This is where the true flavor of your smoothie is going to come from as well as a blast of antioxidant support. General volume is 1/3 of the volume of the smoothie.
3. SUPERCHARGE AND ADD
• One Scoop Of Perfect Protein Powder To Blender
• Your Vitamins To Blender
Flaxseed, Nut Butter, Raw Cacao, Or Spirulina
4. CHOOSE YOUR BASE
Almond Milk, Rice Milk, Green Tea, Coconut Water, Filtered Water, Or Other Nutritional Source
Note: Cow’s milk in any percentage and soy based products are undesired here. General volume is 1/3 of the volume of the smoothie.
For Added Sweetness You Can Add (Optional): Chopped Dates, Stevia, Maple Syrup, Honey, Raw Agave, Coconut Palm Sugar